Happy Mother’s Day Pilates package
Mothers are always there for us. We should tell them regularly how much we appreciate them but most of the time we don’t get around to it. This Mother’sn Day, Sunday March 15th, is the perfect time to say thank you. However, here’s what NOT to give your mum on Mother’s Day:n
- Family-sized blocks or tins of chocolate. (Go for quality not quantity.)
- Any household item that ‘makes her life easier’. (Just don’t.)
- Flowers from the petrol station. (Ditto.)
What to give your mum on Mother’s Day
Why not give a gift you know she’ll like – the gift of health and fitness? Treat her to some well deserved ‘me time’ at London Pilates Studio. It’s a light,n spacious, calm and relaxing studio only moments away from the middle of Chiswick High Road. New Mothers to Mothers in their 80’s are all welcome. Specialn Mother’s Day packages from London Pilates Studio:
- Buy a one-to-one session with owner and lead instructor Vanessa Pearce for £75n and the lucky mum will receive a bottle of Champagne on arrival.
- Buy a package of 5 one-to-one sessions and the lucky Mum will also receive a £30 London Pilates Studio gift token plus a bottle of Champagne.
- Buy a package of 10 one-to-one sessions and the lucky Mum will also receive £60 London Pilates Studio gift token plus a bottle of Champagne.
Call 07768 778635 and quote ‘Mothering Sunday’ when ordering your package. Offer runs until Saturday 14th March 2015.
We all know our Mum is the one true ‘Best Mum In The World’. So, if you can, give your mother a chore-free Mothering Sunday. Make her breakfastn in bed. Take her to lunch. Mix her favourite cocktail. Get to it!
London Pilates Studio Spring 2015 Timetable